As part of our commitment to provide exceptional service and reliability to our customers, LastPass will be conducting service maintenance on the following date and time listed below. Our team will be taking all appropriate actions to minimize service interruptions during this event.
Date and Time: September 16, 2023, 5:00 AM UTC to 11:00 AM UTC
Purpose: This maintenance is to ensure and maintain system performance and stability.
Duration: All maintenance will be performed within the 6-hour maintenance window.
What to expect: During the maintenance window, customers may experience intermittent difficulties with the below components.
New Admin Console:
• LastPass Business admins will be unable to log into the admin console and therefore use any of its functionalities.
• Federated users will not be able to log in to LastPass
• LastPass Business admins that have set up federated login with either Okta or Azure Active Directory will be unable to rotate knowledge component for these integrations.
• LastPass users who have configured LastPass MFA as two-factor authentication in LastPass, will be unable to pass the two-factor authentication challenge at login. Users who have multiple TFA options configured will be able to authenticate with the backup option.
• LastPass Business admins will be unable to reset MFA shared secrets for their users.
We ask that you please mark your calendar for this maintenance window and plan accordingly.
We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding during this time period.